Is of Writing: Inspirational Quotes
It is time to VOTE! Which quote or quotes speak to you as a writer or a reader? Which one(s) inspired or caused that ah-ha moment? (Note: these quotes were all previously posted on this blog and can also be found under Quotes in the Categories list at the bottom of this page.
Please leave the # for the corresponding quote(s) and your comment below.
1. It takes courage to do what you want. Other people have a lot of plans for you.
2. Writing something down, I often feel that I am “making room” inside my own mind so that new thoughts can arise or so that my mind can rest.
3. …to be able to write consistently, this is a skill you absolutely must develop.
4. Just be yourself; you are wonderful.
-WING’S fortune cookie
5. Talents that are not shared are not talents.
-WING’s Fortune Cookie
6. Talent is the assumptions we make about other people’s abilities that keep us from developing our own.
– Barbara Baig
7. It’s not about how talented you are – and it’s not who you know – that gets you published. Most often the published writers are simply those writers who refuse to quit.
– Kristi Holl
8. Creativity is key to feeling alive, to meeting situations freshly even when things are not going as brilliantly as you may want. It’s key to doing things, thinking about events, facing life with some originality, using your senses – in your own way and style.
9. Passion drives the popularity of blogs. Share your passion and enthusiasm, and readers are sure to be impressed.
-Robert Lee Brewer
A to Z Blogging Challenge: Q is for…
Check out the other blog posts for the A to Z April Blogging Challenge at the link:
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…